The data we collect
We can collect various pieces of information if you are trying to get inquiry on the website. If there are further complaints, and provide services to you. We may collect personal information including, but not limited to title, name, email address, postal address, telephone number, Mobile Number, Fax Number.
We will use the information you provide to allow us to process your order and provide you with the services and information offered through our website you requested. Furthermore, we will use the information you provide to, Audit data downloads from our web site, improve the layout and / or the content of our web pages and customize them for users, identify visitors to our website, carry out research on user demographics, send the information we think would be useful or to you, including information about products and services, with the notes you have shown that you do not mind to be contacted for this purpose. To obtain your consent, we may contact you via email with details of other products and services. If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, you can stop anytime. If you choose to give us personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
Other usability of your Personal Data Information
We may use your personal information for consideration and market research. Anonymous and your details will only be used for statistical purposes. You can opt to choose to stop at any time. Each of your answers on the survey that we have done will not be forwarded to third parties. Disclosure Your email address will only be done if you want to take part in the competition. We store your survey responses separately from your email address.
We also may send other information about us, the websites that we have, our products, promotions, newsletters, and matters relating to other companies in our group or our relationship to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please click the ‘unsubscribed’ in the email we send. Within 7 working days (not weekend, and national holidays) after receipt of your instructions, we will stop sending such information. If your instructions we think less clearly, we will contact you for clarification.
In general, we probably would be more anonymize data about users of the site and use it for various purposes, including ensuring the general location of the user, the use of certain aspects of the site or any link contained in the email of the customer, and provides this anonymous data to third parties as the publisher. However, the anonymous data will not be possible to identify you personally.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to meet legal requirements, implementing our policies, meet the claim that an ad listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect the rights, property or safety of anyone. Such information will be disclosed under the laws and regulations that apply. We also may share your personal information:
- A third party to provide information and services combined (like registration, transactions and customer service), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about products, services and communication. The third party will use this information to send to you marketing communications only if you ask for their services.
- Service providers in the contract that helped us in the operation (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and customer support).
- The third party other you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to use a particular service).
- Law enforcement agencies, other government agencies or third parties in response to requests for information relating to the criminal investigation, alleged illegal activity or other activity that may expose us, you or another Southgate.id/elegance user to legal liability. The personal information we disclose may include a user ID and a history of your user ID, name, city, county, telephone number, email address, fraud complaints and bidding and listing history of advertising or anything we deem relevant.
- Other institutions in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activities, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate, either under confidentiality agreement or as required by law. In such circumstances, we may disclose name, street address, city, county, zip code, country, phone number, email address and company name.
For any competition we use the data to inform winners and advertise our offerings. You can find more details where applicable in terms of our participation for each competition.
and Third Party Links
Free Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Be sure to set your communication preferences ‘Southgate.id/elegance’ so we can communicate with you as you wish. You are not licensed to deal with users ‘Southgate.id/elegance’ others without their knowledge. To report spam associated with ‘Southgate.id/elegance‘ or spoof emails to ‘Southgate.id/elegance’, please report it to us. You can not use our communication tools to send spam or content that would violate our User Agreement.
Your information is stored on our server. We treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and unauthorized disclosure. However, as you know, third parties may illegally access or communicate bypasses or privately, and other users might misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
We have the technical measures and appropriate security in place to prevent unauthorized access or unlawful or accidental loss or destruction or damage your information. When we collect the data through the Site, we collect your personal information on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. While we can not guarantee 100% security, this makes it difficult for a hacker to decrypt your data. You are strongly advised not to send a credit card or debit card is full of details in encrypted electronic communication with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we sometimes ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protection against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you or processes. You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At each stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Southgate.id/elegance.